Welcome to FloydFest 23~Forever! We love you, and we can’t wait to see you again … now at our NEW home in Floyd County — 5826 Floyd Highway North in Check, Va., to be exact.
Our mission is to be the best music festival experience of our time; to sell a limited quantity of tickets to the highest-quality event experience, bar none, celebrating music, art and life in an intimate, visually stunning environment.
To help achieve this mission, this website contains elaborations on the ticket types and festival logistics needed for you to make the most of your magical-and-musical mountain experience.
Listed below are the basic rules of FloydFest 23~Forever. They are few and simple, yet extremely important to us and to the overall FloydFest experience. Help us police their observance, so we can make this more than just a festival — let’s make this our FloydFest.
FloydFest 23~Forever RULES
- No weapons
- No outside alcohol (FloydFest features multiple beer, wine, cider, and seltzer gardens, where adult beverages are sold for a reasonable price. Coolers will be searched; outside alcohol will be confiscated.)
- No drugs (Those found in possession of illegal substances will be immediately turned over to police.)
- No dogs (or pets) on the festival site, campgrounds, or in parking lots
- No open-air fires (small gas stoves are allowed)
- No glass
- No wristband, no admittance (Violation is trespassing and subject to eviction and arrest)
- No Onewheels, or similar personal motorized transport, such as golf carts, ATVs, UTVs, etc. (Patron safety is paramount, and Onewheels, etc. have proven to be dangerous … although we know they are cool)
- No fireworks
- No drones
- No frowning
- No early entry; please refer to the entry time listed on your ticket
(Purchasers of Blue Cow Arts & Across-the-Way Productions, Inc. tickets voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to any event for which tickets are issued and waive all claims against the event sponsor, the owner of the facility, the ticket producer or issuer. Admission is subject to compliance with all laws and facility rules and the ticket holder consents to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the law or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion. No unauthorized recording of event where prohibited. No refunds or exchanges.)
FloydFest 23~Forever PACKING LIST
- FloydFest tickets — print them out now, and please familiarize yourself with the entry time listed on your ticket, as well as all other important information.
- Ground pad
- Sleeping bag, pillow, blankets
- Camp chair
- Headlamp & flashlight
- Phone charger
- Comfy socks (multiple pairs!)
- Bandanas for face and/or hair cover
- Rain gear (Pack it, and it’s less likely to rain!)
- Cool weather clothes (It gets chilly in the Blue Ridge!)
- Proper “boogie shoes”
- Poison ivy cream
- Insect repellent
- Earmuffs/headphones for your children
- Debit or credit card; ATMs are located at various locations onsite
- Cash for various purchases
- Driver’s license or valid ID
- Ziplock bags for keeping valuables dry
- Extra batteries for all of your gadgets
- Travel coffee mug (Your Red Rooster morning coffee will stay hot longer!)
- Reusable water bottle (We offer free, delicious, cold water across the whole site — the way it was meant to be!)
- Yoga or running clothes — the urge just might hit!
- INNOVA Disc Golf discs (don’t have one, don’t worry: We have sweet logo-versions in the Merch Tent!)
- Vintage FloydFest merch — you’re no tourist!
- Huge smile
- Of course all of these items will be available, while supplies last, in the onsite FloydFest General Store!
- Make sure to download the official FloydFest 23~Forever smartphone app before you arrive onsite (available pre-fest)
- Please remember to pack as light as possible, as some camping locations are a short walking distance from your arrival point.
FloydFest 23~Forever DIRECTIONS
Festival Site Address: 5826 Floyd Highway North, Check, VA 24072
*In order to be good neighbors, citizens and business owners, we are working with traffic-engineering experts, Floyd County and the Virginia Department of Transportation to determine the best, most-efficient and smartest routing of traffic to the new FloydFest site. We will provide detailed directions for our patrons soon. Please check back on this page for updates as the season progresses. We appreciate your patience and support of this crucial process.