Packing List & Rules
Welcome to FloydFest 19~Voyage Home! We love you, and we can’t wait to see you again.
Our mission is to be the best music festival experience of our time; to sell a limited quantity of tickets to the highest-quality event experience, bar none, celebrating music, art and life in an intimate, visually stunning environment.
To help achieve this mission, this website contains elaborations on the ticket types and festival logistics needed for you to make the most of your magical and musical mountain experience.
Listed below are the basic rules of FloydFest 19~Voyage Home. They are few and simple, yet extremely important to us and to the overall FloydFest experience. Help us police their observance, so we can make this more than just a festival — let’s make this our FloydFest.
- No weapons
- No outside alcohol (FloydFest features multiple beer and wine gardens, where adult beverages are sold for a reasonable price. Coolers will be searched; alcohol will be confiscated.)
- No drugs (Those found in possession of illegal substances will be immediately turned over to police.)
- No dogs on the festival site, campgrounds, or in parking lots
- No open-air fires (small gas stoves are allowed)
- No wristband, no admittance (Violation is trespassing and subject to eviction and arrest.)
- No frowning
(Purchasers of Across-the-Way Productions, Inc. tickets voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to any event for which tickets are issued and waives all claims against the event sponsor, the owner of the facility, the ticket producer or issuer. Admission is subject to compliance with all laws and facility rules and the ticket holder consents to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the law or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion. No unauthorized recording of event where prohibited. No refunds or exchanges.)
FloydFest Packing List
- FloydFest tickets — print ’em out now!
- Directions — print ’em out now!
- Ground pad
- ENO Hammock; if you don’t have one, you need one — visit the booth at this year’s fest!
- Headlamp & flashlight
- Phone charger
- Comfy socks
- Bandanas for face and/or hair cover
- Rain gear: Pack it, and it’s less likely to rain!
- Cool weather clothes; it gets chilly in the Blue Ridge!
- Proper “boogie shoes”
- Poison ivy cream
- Earmuffs/headphones for your children
- Debit or credit card; ATMs are located at various locations onsite
- Driver’s license or valid ID
- Travel coffee mug; your Red Rooster morning coffee will stay hot longer!
- Water bottle: We offer free, delicious, cold water across the whole site — the way it was meant to be!
- Yoga or running clothes — the urge just might hit!
- Innova Disc Golf discs (don’t have one, don’t worry: We have sweet logo-versions in the Merch Tent!)
- Vintage FloydFest merch — you’re no tourist!