Welcome. We love you, and can’t wait to see you again.
Our mission is to be the best music festival experience of our time. To sell a limited quantity of tickets to the highest quality event experience, bar none, celebrating music, art and life in an intimate, visually stunning environment.
To help achieve this mission, the following pages contain elaborations on the ticket types and festival logistics needed for you to make the most of your magical musical mountain experience.
Listed below are the basic rules of FloydFest 14: Fire on the Mountain. They are few and simple, yet extremely important to us and to the overall FloydFest experience. Help us police their observance, so we can make this more than just a festival—let’s make this our FloydFest.
- No weapons
- No outside alcohol (FloydFest features multiple contained beer and wine gardens, where adult beverages are sold for a reasonable price. Coolers will be searched; alcohol will be confiscated.)
- No drugs (Those found in possession of illegal substances will be immediately turned over to police.)
- No dogs on the festival site, campground, or parking lots
- No open-air fires
- No wristband, no admittance (Violation is trespassing and subject to eviction and arrest.)
FLOYDFEST PACKING LIST
- FloydFest tickets—print ‘em out now!
- Direction printout
- Ground pad
- ENO Hammock; if you don’t have one, you need one—visit the booth at this year’s fest!
- Phone charger
- Comfy socks
- Bandanas for face and/or hair cover
- Rain gear: Pack it, and it’s less likely to rain!
- Cool weather clothes; it gets chilly in the Blue Ridge!
- Proper “boogie shoes”
- Poison ivy cream
- Debit or credit card; ATM is located next to the FF Administrative Office on the main field
- Travel coffee mug; your Red Rooster morning coffee will stay hot longer!
- Water bottle: Thanks to our Kleen Kanteen partnership, we’re able to offer free, delicious, cold water—the way it was meant to be!
- Yoga or running clothes—the urge just might hit!
- Innova Disc golf discs (don’t have one, don’t worry: We have sweet logo-versions in the Merch Tent!)
- Vintage FloydFest merch—you’re no tourist!