DARE TO DREAM
Always wanted to go to FloydFest but never been? Alum FloydFester but want to see what this whole volunteer thing is about? Loyal veteran volunteer already counting down the days to July and volunteering again?
We love our volunteers – veteran and new – and can’t wait to you this summer.
This year’s FloydFest is on track to be the best yet and trust us, this is what dreams are made of, folks! Filled with whimsical wonder, an inspiring artist lineup, delicious food, tasty thirst quenchers, celebrated vendors and outdoor adventures galore, FloydFest16 will not disappoint.
Volunteers have the opportunity to work 20 hours – one 4-hour shift each day of the festival or two 10-hour days post festival – and in exchange will earn a FREE 5-Day General Admission ticket to FloydFest.
A free 5-day ticket, free camping, free parking and more…no, you’re not dreaming!
Yes, it’s true. In exchange for 20 hours of volunteer work, festival volunteers earn:
- A free 5-Day General Admission Ticket to FloydFest16: Dreamweavin’
- Free Parking in Volunteer Parking (located at our offsite Delta Lot)
- Free Camping in Volunteer Village (woodsy tent camping area at our offsite Delta Lot)
- Free Pair of Farm to Feet “FloydFeet” Socks (in fresh new colors for 2016!)
- Free FloydFest Volunteer T-Shirt
- Invitation to the FloydFest Volunteer Appreciation Night (Friday April 1st 2016 – 7pm to Midnight – The Phoenix, Roanoke VA)
- Invitation to the FloydFest Volunteer Welcome Bonfire (Tuesday July 26th – 9pm – Delta Lot)
- And truly, the labor is its own reward; there is no feeling quite like helping to set the stage for a full on Hootenanny!
You in? Nice. Teamwork makes the Dream work. See you in July!
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
New in 2016 – Security Positions
We are seeking volunteers to work 8-hour shifts in our Security Department in exchange for an All Access Wristband, additional FloydFest ticket (General Admission), onsite camping in Security area and more! Email email@example.com to learn more about this unique volunteer opportunity. Please send experience/skills information and/or resume if interested in being considered for a Security volunteer position. Must be 18 years old to apply.
Are you a Dreamer? Apply here to snag a 2016 volunteer spot!
- Like us on Facebook: FloydFest Volunteers — https://www.facebook.com/FloydFestVolunteers
- Follow us on Twitter: @FloydFestVols – https://www.twitter.com/FloydFestVols
FOR INQUIRIES, CONTACT:
Staffing, Volunteers & Special Projects Director
ATTN: Volunteer Coordinator
PO Box 243 Floyd, VA 24091